An integrated curriculumTo make home schooling structured, experiential and engaging
Ask any parent about the difficulty in home schooling, the most common answer is choosing the right curriculum for their child. No two children are the same and same is the case with their learning approach. Keeping this in mind 3C provides an integrated curriculum for home schooling which provides various teaching methods to make learning application oriented, curiosity-driven and research-based.
• Innovative ideas to make learning exciting
• Parents are aware of the child’s learning
• Children learn at the comfort of their own home space
• Opportunity for practical, experiential and engaging learning
• Detailed annual, session and weekly plans for parent reference
• Course completion certificate
• Content book for engaging concept and knowledge
• Workbook for experiential practice worksheets
• Math, English, EVS covered as per the NCERT (CBSE) syllabus
• Arts, music & movement, personal, social, physical education and age appropriate milestones
• Curriculum designed to promote creativity, problem solving and such other skills
• Integrated curriculum for varied learners
• Art curriculum in line with the main curriculum
3C Core instructional books are skillfully crafted by experts who have combined the best teaching practices at par with international standards to make learning more experiential and explorative. The books have the most appealing look, feel and content structure which serve as a perfect companion for students to make learning self driven, meaningful, relatable and purposeful.